1. Visualize numbers by seeing group of 5
2. Ordering numbers / quantities from smallest to greatest (or vice versa)
1. Prepare Math Cards
2. Sort out Math cards into two groups. One with all the numbers, the other one with pictures.
3. Each player gets 3 cards.
4. Flip over the cards and order them in an ascending or descending order. Note: teach Math terms: ascending / descending
5. Take turns to flip over the picture cards
6. Match the picture card with the number card in your turn
7. Put away the picture card if you cannot match in your turn
8. The fastest player to match all the cards wins the game
Download Math Cards by subscribing to Mentorhood Math newsletter here:
Hong Kong: email@example.com