Math Skills: Addition (Grade 1 -3 )
1. Distribute the whole deck of cards evenly to each player.
2. Set a target number, e.g. 20.
3. Put the cards face down.
4. Take turns to flip over the cards.
5. Each time we flip over, we add the number of our card to the previous sum
6. Whoever get the sum of 20, wins the game.
7. If the sum is over 20, use the number to minus 20, continue with the difference.
8. Repeat the steps until someone gets the sum of 20.
Download Math Cards by subscribing to Mentorhood Math newsletter here:
Hong Kong: firstname.lastname@example.org